About Me

I am a renaissance aging lady living in Frederiksted, St Croix, whose previous life was spent by the sea in south Florida. The power, strength and calmness of the ocean environment has embraced my soul and the connection I have though my emotions and memories are expressed through my art work.

Being self-taught, I continue to study on line, attend artist workshops and paint en plein air weekly at different island locations with a local group called The Palletteers. My artistic ability continues to improve and evolve as I am always seeking new exciting techniques and continue to dream in technicolor. I continue to read, write and scuba dive

Currently in my art, I am striving to capture the mesmerizing beauty of our local flowers, historic architecture, people playing and ocean waves utilizing different mediums to express different atmospheric conditions

ekeithartist@gmail.com
954.444.2625


Monday, August 15, 2011

Artist with Student

Diving the house reef on Saturday with family to setup a self portrait photo with photo being taken by daughter, Jenny. We were assisted by Paul, Jenny's husband and 2 grand daughters, Colleen and Jamie who were visiting for the weekend. After the shoot we then went to move rocks....

No comments:

Post a Comment